valabilitate - 20 august 2017
Information Security Specialist
locuri - 2 pozitii
Information Security Specialist
Visma makes businesses more efficient, through offerings of software, outsourcing services, commerce solutions, retail IT-solutions, and IT-related projects and consulting. Visma simplifies and digitalizes core business processes within the private and public sector. 400,000 customers in Northern Europe utilize Visma’s products and services, and an additional 330,000 use Visma as a hosting partner. The group has 7 400 employees and its net revenue amounted to NOK 8 338 million in 2015.
Visma IT & Communications AS
Visma IT & Communications AS is a part of the Software Government & Large Accounts division in Visma. Our vision is to be the preferred and relevant strategic partner of both Visma group companies and their customers. We enable them to achieve their goals by offering best in class tailored IT solutions that are secure, innovative, simplified and efficient. Our international teams are highly competent and specialized in their fields, and base their work on our wide knowledge of the Visma Solutions portfolio.
About the job
Visma IT & Communications is looking for a passionate Information Security Specialist
You must have a drive to develop high quality processes that will run in an unusually complex technical environment. You will be a member of Security Department, where your skills and contributions to manage Visma security will be very visible. You must love to help team members and to receive help from them. The team is international so you will use English both written and orally. If the descriptions above fit you, and you can check several of the following bullets, Visma IT & Communications can offer you a very interesting work and competitive terms.
Security Department drives the company security governing model, which are increasingly required to oversee information security to ensure the objectives of the organisation are achieved.
In addition, governance of information security provides a powerful link between an organisation’s governing body, management and those responsible for implementing and operating an information security management system.
Furthermore, an effective governance of information security ensures that the governing body receives relevant reporting — framed in a business context — about information security-related activities. This enables pertinent and timely decisions about information security issues in support of the strategic objectives of the organisation.
Visma main offices are located in Norway, Sweden, Romania and Lithuania.
The current position is located in Sibiu, Romania
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics), preferably in Information Security with an overall minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- In depth knowledge of processes, research and performance analysis capabilities
- Negotiation capabilities and problem solving mindset
- Understanding the IT Service industry as well as the relevant marketplace
- Effectively cope with change; comfortably adjust to alterations in work activities; able to decide and act with limited information; effectively handle risk and uncertainty in ambiguous situations
- Demonstrated resilience, diplomacy, influence, relationship building, and problem solving skills in a variety of situations
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and experience dealing effectively with a wide range of people
- Fluency in Business English is required
- Customer oriented behaviour
- Fast learner – research capabilities for obtaining required information.
- Relevant experience in:
- Operating systems administration
- Computer networks administration
- Experience in web application security
- Foundation in knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, authentication, security protocols and applied cryptography
- Scripting and programming languages
- In-depth technical knowledge within information security areas is an advantage
- Experience in implementing security solutions, in vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments is an advantage
- Would like to work primarily with information security technologies and processes
- Conduct monitoring, operations and control tasks in regards to Security Operations Center (SOC) activities
- Contributes in security incident management in regards to Security Incident Response Team (SIRT) activities
- Performs vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Investigate intrusion incidents, conduct forensic investigations and mount incident responses; Anticipate security alerts, incidents and disasters
- Finds and documents new ways to solve existing production security issues
- Develop automation scripts to handle SOC and SIRT activities
- Assist in activities related to information security management and ISMS operations and improvement processes. Assist with follow up of corrective measures
- Deliver technical reports and formal papers on SOC, SIRT and forensics activities
- Contributes to security best practices, ISO compliance and new security standards.
- Assists in security training and awareness activities
- Contributes to security programs for the organization
- Attends conferences and trainings as required to maintain proficiency
- Actively contribute to further developing of the Security Department in cooperation with the Team Manager
What Visma offers:
- We offer an exciting position in an international working environment where you will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled international team. You will have good opportunities for career development through internal training and diverse work assignments in a prominent international company. We offer competitive terms and conditions;
- You will have good opportunities for career development through internal training and diverse work assignments in a prominent international company;
- We offer competitive terms and conditions;
- Possibilities to learn new stuff and get support from your colleagues;
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France;